BANK PROBLEM, WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT THIS!!!

August 03, 2016

What will you SAY about THIS! , is it the man or the bank that cause this.? Most of the bank nawadays are more stressful in some area.. They made their procedures so complicated.
     According to what this writer reported.
This what the writer report that lead to this annoying words.
I opened new account with FIRST BANK, done my BVN (bank verification number).
I mistakenly opened another account with GTBANK with another different name used in my BVN.  So, I wanted to link my BVN to my new account which was GTBANK, now they are giving me so many difficulties procedures to do.  Now, I finally conclude in mind to do this..

  CAUTION: we should be very careful when applying such like this, the name you use, ensure they correspond.
  Now your suggestions, what will you SAY about THIS! will the bank allow this?



Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar

Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Silakan tinggalkan komentar sesuai topik. Komentar yang menyertakan link aktif, iklan, atau sejenisnya akan dihapus.
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode gunakan <i rel="code"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang gunakan <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan quote gunakan <i rel="quote"> catatan anda </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan gambar gunakan <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • Untuk menyisipkan video gunakan [iframe] URL embed video [/iframe]
  • Kemudian parse kode tersebut pada kotak di bawah ini
  • © 2015 Simple SEO ✔